I've got a seriously stylish start to your long weekend here ladies!
Be sure to check out these fabulous links... you won't regret it...
- Sweetie Pie Style celebrated the solar eclipse with a cute tie dye scarf! The perfect accessory to jazz up any outfit! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies goes for the unexpected and pairs bright, cheery citron with a muted olive! Throw on some pink lipstick and she has such a fun look!
- Olive & an Arrow has joined the white skinny jean club and just in time for summer! Don't forget to check out the cute top she paired them with! (find Olive & an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Franishh found a total budget friendly pearl bib necklace! She made a few adjustments to make it her own and now she has the perfect statement peice! (find Franish on Twitter!)
- City and Burbs is minty fresh in her new skinny jeans! She pairs them with leopard and pink for a bold vibe! (find City and Burbs on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book is adding a little sparkle to her life with a gold sequined top! Paired with a pink maxi, she is looking seriously sweet! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Here & Now has officially entered wedding season and she is showing us how to look our best for the festivities! We even get a peek of her man's threads! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Style Your Life is taking a cue from warmer temps and put together what could be the perfect weekend outfit - maxi skirt, tee, sandals and hat. (find Style Your Life on Twitter!)
- DahliaLynn Lane pairs stripes and floral for a combination that is sure to raise your spirits! A match made in heaven! (find DahliaLynn Lane on Twitter!)
- Fabulously Average is trying out the peplum trend and knocking it out of the park! Head over to find out where she got her top for a steal! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Wardrobes I Met and Liked shows us a different take on the leopard that we all know and love! Pop over to find out how she kicked it up a notch!
- Urban Frill shows us a business casual look with a bag that play many roles! And her neckalce? Gorgeous!
- Seize the Styles is sporting a candy striped dress that reminds her of fruit stripes gum! If this outfit doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will! (find Seize the Styles on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is crushing on ikat for home and wardrobe. Head over to see the pieces she picked to bring the pattern into you room and closet! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)